Sunday 3 August 2014

Week 3 and we have a hiccup

Yesterday I ate a few things I havent had for a while, but chose them based on their ingredients list

Of the foods I ate something upset me and this morning I have gone back to stomach cramps, spending ages in the loo, and shivers. 

So, 1 of the following is the culprit:

Costa coffee - Latte (Skimmed)
Costa coffee GF chocolate brownie (but it is sold as GF)

Cheese and Mushroom omelette

Dinner, and this is where I think the culprit is hiding:

Marks and Spencer Aberdeen angus burgers  labelled as GF 
M&S Mushroom stirfry mix
M&S Pad Thai Noodles  - I suspect these even though there was no Gluten warning or indication of wheat in the ingredients*
Raw cherry toms (a little over ripe)  - these could also be an issue

1 glass of Southern Comfort and lemonade in the evening.


*M&S Pad Thai Noodles Ingredient Label



Sunday menu:



No comments:

Post a Comment